Customer Service / Warehouse Administrator
- Join an iconic Australian Brand
- Forbes Top 100 innovative company
- Unlock an opportunity to work for ASSA ABLOY, we're more than just locks
ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. With offices in over 70 countries, we are represented in all major regions within both mature and emerging markets. In Australia, ASSA ABLOY has a manufacturing site which takes design concepts through to finished products for both the local and export market. Our iconic brands, such as Lockwood, Abloy, Whitco and Yale, are driven by innovation and have been recognised with ASSA ABLOY's inclusion in Forbes' Top 100 most innovative companies list, on four separate occassions.
About The Role
We currently have an opportunity for an enthusiastic Customer Service/Warehouse Administrator to join our team based in Brisbane, Queensland.
Reporting to the Customer Service Co-ordinator, this role will be responsible for the office management and administration of the Brisbane site. No two days will be the same as you negotiate between the daily office requirements, customer orders/enquiries (via phone and walk ins), as well as provide back up support for other members of the Warehouse, Customer Service and Sales Departments.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who thrives on variety, is able to multi-task and has worked previously within a small to medium sized company as an Office All-Rounder or Warehouse Administrator. You are a hard-worker who likes to build strong relationships across all areas of the business as you support a number of stakeholders across the site. Your commitment and dedication to the multitude of tasks that this role covers will ensure you become an integral part of the team.
The successful applicant entering this role would ideally have:
- Experience with site administration including reception, coordination of stationery, upkeep of office equipment and collection/distribution of daily mail
- Strong customer service experience
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to process customer orders and credit claims
- Assist customers with information and/or resolutions to enquiries in a timely manner, via phone or in person
- Warehouse support - pick and pack, stock control, loading and unloading of goods received when required
- Previous experience with reconciliation of accounts and expenses
- Assist with the organisation of conferences/events, training and travel bookings
- Meeting preparation, including taking and distributing minutes as required
We are a global company with a diverse range of opportunities, both locally and abroad. We offer a competitive salary, training and the opportunity to develop and enhance your career. We take great pride in the efforts of our team members who create a supportive team environment and make ASSA ABLOY such a great place to work.
Opportunities like this seldom knock twice so apply now.
For more information on the role, please see the full Position Description listed below.